5 years of experience in the marketing/advertising of the mobile game industry. Market and Publish at least 5 Midcore mobile games
- Setting up, managing, and reporting on advertising campaigns to increase downloads and usage of our games. Working with traditional and digital media outlets, you will be responsible for selecting appropriate channels and improving the performance of the campaigns based on monthly budgets.
- Responsible for advertising revenue growth and in-game ads monetization
- Build and implement marketing plans with local partners. Licenses and brands to deliver the projects. Follow up and report to the different stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with our advertising partners
- Operate, analyze and monitor in-game advertising campaigns across all games within our portfolio
- Constantly re-evaluate, anticipate and identify problems and troubleshoot issues
- Keep track of revenue and other significant KPIs
- ROI oriented, manage the MKT budget, and track/analyze each campaign.
- Work with other Managers to define advertising strategies – how to maximize revenue while balancing the game’s economy, target audience, and retention
- Work with Production to optimize advertising across games and platforms
- Testing and evaluation of new in-game ad formats (rewarded, video, interstitials, offer wall, native, banners, ad-games, blended ads)
- Work with User Acquisition and Analytics to maximize performance
- Analyze the market and keep informed of best practices, implement them and improve
- Increase awareness of our advertising offer through key channels, EDM, PR, events.
- Overseas & make marketing plans & actions for the publishing of products
- Bring a creative vision, challenge when needed, share & learn.
- Establish the community strategy and set up action plans
- Spread vision’s achievements across internal channels of the group.
- Must know how to run and execute campaigns. and have a 360 vision of a marketing plan.
- Relevant experience in executing digital advertising campaigns
- Strong ad publishing experience with ad networks like Facebook and Google Ads
- The ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships while being a global team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy, or idea clearly with a strong capacity for syntax, learning, sharing with executives.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team
- Self-management skills and a self-started attitude are highly valued.
- True passion for video games, both from an end-user and marketer perspective.
- Clear knowledge of mobile and app environments.
- Kwnoledge in Manychat, Getresponse, Aweber, Integromat, Zapier.
Send an email to us adding your portfolio
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com