5 years of experience in the mobile game industry. Build and Publish at least 5 Midcore mobile games
- Responsible for crafting new game concepts
- Recognize and stay current with game design trends, patterns, and consumer preferences.
- Conceptualizing and developing characters, rules, settings and stories for new games.
- Responsible for designing the proper mechanics, theme, and flow of the game
- Consider, plan and detail every element of a new game including the setting, rules, story flow, props, vehicles, character interface and modes of play
- Knowledge of environment design is necessary
- Writing a proper Game Design Document
- Work collaboratively with others, including game developers, artists and programmers, to produce a prototype
- Conduct market research to understand what target audience wants
- Observe and analyze user testing, and recommend design solutions.
- Monitoring work and cash flows.
- Developing design and gaming protocols.
- Doing quality control.
- Communicating the concept with the team
- Managing multiple teams and projects.
- Directing the team on the concept to ensure everyone is on the same page and following the Game Design Document
- Passion for making and playing games, and the desire to change the face of this awesome industry Strong in mathematics and statistics Understanding of games
- From a gaming background with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to pitch game concepts clearly and effectively to team, executives and users.
- Ability to adjust quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, collaborate and excel in a small team environment.
- Must have Game Marketing and Advertising knowledge with ADs and campaigns
- Knowledge of animation and rigging >should be> Basic understanding of character animation process (Will be plus point)
Send an email to us adding your portfolio
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com