5 years of experience in 2D Art for mobile games, including 2D animation, Drawings and sprite animations. at least shipped 3 Mobile games.
- * Create art in a wide range of styles from realistic to cartoon, from start concept to implementation in the game.
- * Conceptualize, design, and create stunning (2D) in-game visual effects (by using available tools in a real-time engine.
- * Sketch, iterate and create 2D game art (buildings, props, characters, icons and banners). This includes painting and photo manipulating resources to emulate art assets set in a specific art style.
- * Create high quality texture content for the game world (textures and other related maps or images for mapping on 3D objects).
- * Create character concepts, environments and backgrounds.
- * Optimize existing user interface designs
- * Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how Games function and look like
- * Great ability to create mesmerizing animations in Spine or relevant tools (characters, creatures, symbols, backgrounds, effects).
- * A good understanding of anatomy and kinetic animation.
- * Understanding of animation principles (timing, staging, anticipation, squash/stretch).
- * Good knowledge of Photoshop. (ability to prepare art for animation: disassembling, completing, and adjusting 2D assets).
- * Developing multimedia content in collaboration with the Creative Head and Development Team for ADs and Promotional video for marketing.
- * Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- * Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the design team.
- * Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- * Meeting project deadlines/milestones.
- * Keep up to date with industry-related art developments and harness that knowledge for the benefit of our games and teams.
- * Thorough understanding of digital/traditional and Graphic art techniques.
- * Good knowledge of 2D tools, like Adobe Flash, Spriter Pro, Spline, Photoshop and Illustrator, to be able to deliver any kind of good quality 2D assets.
- * Good skills using Photoshop (or similar tool) to create textures for 3D assets.
- * A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset.
- * Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- * Positive attitude with the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- * Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- * 2D, VFX, or Animation experience.
- * Skills in motion design and video editing.
- * Knowledge of Unity (Integrating animations into Unity).
- * Experience with Unity particle system. (Big plus!).
- * Creation of Shaders in Unity. (Big plus!).
- * VFX creation. (Big plus!).
- * Experience with 3D (Big plus!).
- * Fluent spoken and written English.
- * Passion for games and some knowledge of the gaming industry.
- * Strong character and environment design skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org