Five Robot Trains – Kay, Alf, Victor, Genie, and Maxie – are on a mission. With the help of team leader Gary they aim to safeguard Rail World from the threats of a villainous trio led by the evil MasterX, Gary’s rival.
Gary is the creator of Dolo, a special computer which is placed within the watchtower that is also the operating base of the Robot Trains – amazing heroes who can turn from trains into robots!
Using augmented reality, it will be your task to guide the Robot Trains through the four regions that make up Rail World – Water Land, Sunny Land, Wind Land, and Mountain Land – dealing with challenges and obstacles on the way.
Game play is simple. First, have a look at the product categories available within the virtual card collector. Once you have the product, scan the package. This will unlock the corresponding game. For every level you reach you earn special energy balls; these will boost your gameplay.
There are many tasks, missions and challenges. Can you
• Add wagons to your train by collecting the energy balls?
• Cross a busy intersection without being hit?
• Win a memory game by matching pairs of Robot Trains?
• Solve a tricky puzzle by organizing tiles in a special way?
Every level brings new challenges. The more you play, the more balls you earn, and the more you win!
The app will be updated daily with new content that will enrich the user experience.
What are you waiting for? Download the free app today!
• No in-app purchase
• Characters and backgrounds in 3D
• Prize system
• Card collector
• Fun and adventures
• Regularly updated mini-games
• The app was designed and developed to offer children a unique and intuitive gameplay experience. The multimedia environment and imaginative play stimulate new forms of creativity and learning – with a little help from augmented reality!
• The graphic interface design is easy to use and integrates features and layouts designed to optimize gaming comfort.
• Easy navigation thanks to captions, animated activities, and specially designed visual elements
PRODUCTORS: MONDOTV AND C&J ENTERTAIMENT
DEVELOPED BY BITBUU GAMES